DosNDS version 3.04.01 (Jun 4, 2014)
Remove of a non-existing PATH, CI_LIst or ACL value prints now an error instead of a program halt.
DosNDS version 3.04.00 (Jun 2, 2014)
Fixed a problem in AV and RV (add value/remove value) with path-type attributes.
DosNDS vesion 3.01.01 (May 17, 2013)
- Three new commands added anar, lnar and rnar.
- Documentation updated
The new commands allows you to update the Network Address Restriction list of a user.
|anar <user> IPv4-address
||adds ipv4 address to users network address restriction list
|rnar <user> IPv4
||removes give ipv4 address from user NAR-list
|rnar <user> al
||removes the complete NAR-list
||lists the network address restrition list of user
DosNDS vesion 3.01.00 (May 12, 2013)
- Manuals are updated
- Sample ui.dnf is corrected
- Full test of all functions and commands has been done.
DosNDS version 3.00.02 (Apr 30, 2013)
- Fix license date problem (finally) when workstation datevalue separator character is not a "-' (dash).
- Fix an endless loop problem in interactie command mode.
- Fix an error in AT, RT and LT (add trustee, remove trustee and list trustee).
DosNDS version 3.00.01 (Apr 26, 2013)
- Fix: a date notation problem. License could not be loaded. (if date format on pc was not YYYY-MM-DD).
- Fix: Missing dll solved.
Tip: there is a new command loadlic, this will show the license add window. Use this if you want to overwrite a trial license with a permanent license.
Massuser 3.99.21. (5 feb 2014)
- Fixed problem in directory/userspace report.
WARNING: If tou have a license file with extention *.hbw or *.lhbw, you need to send your license file to me, so I can serd you a new license certificate for the new license methode.
version 2.01.00 (Jan 22, 2014)
- Added some extra "edit" options. ***beware they are immediate!***
- Disable/Enable account just one click
- set/clear Account and password expiration (click in field and select new date)
- grace remaining and liimit
- some layout changes (save is now under file -> save)
- user definable order of the columns
- option of show/hide columns
- New connection window
- selection option based on policy
- Save function works now, file was not written
previous version 1.02.00 (Aug 26, 2013)
- Added extra columns with account information:
- Password expire date
- Last login time
- Grace login values (max/remaining)
- Account disabled
- Intruder Lockout
- Added a "right" mouse menu.
- Set disable login
- Set enable login
- Reset Intruder lockout
CheckEdir version 2.01.02 (Dec 23, 2013)
- Fixed problem with date strings in all dll's
CheckEdir version 2.01.01 (Dec 22, 2013)
- Fixed problem with date validation for non english windows versions
- Updated the Password check (now fully unicode) and add extra option (do not check not user changed password).
CheckEdir version 2.00.12 (Apr 04, 2013)
- Menu option for install/update license was not avaiable.
The "help" button at the top right has now a pulldown menu. Here you can select the Update/install license option.
version 1.01.00 Feb 2, 2013
With gwreport you can export 26 groupwise attributes.
The program can best be run against a GW 8.0.3 client, even if the backend is a GW2012 system, due to problem is all other versions.
The program is not a Trusted App, it will just connect to the Groupwisedatabase.
Requirements: access to one of the domain directories (Netware/Windows/Linux) and the Groupwise windows client.
Know issue: GW client 2012.x is reported as unknown.
|GWReport 1.01.00 (2.16 MB)
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 3